The Registered Training Organisation Qualification Atelier Melbourne ID: 41475
Structure for MST30816 – Certificate III in Applied Fashion Design and Technology
Consistent with Qualification Rules and prerequisite requirements the qualification offered by the RTO comprises the following units of competence.
- MSTCL3009 Develop patterns from a block using basic patternmaking principles
- MSTFD3003 Prepare design concept for a simple garment
- MSTCL3006 Assemble bra or swimwear
- MSTCL3007 Embellish garment by machine or hand
- MSTCL3002 Prepare and produce a complex whole garment from specifications
- MSTCL2009 Despatch work
- CUACOS303 Modify, repair and maintain costumes
This is a 19 unit course, which requires the pre-requisites completed in Certificate II and an additional 7 units.
To participate in this course, please register your details below and we’ll be in touch with further information.