The Registered Training Organisation Qualification Atelier Melbourne ID: 41475
Structure for MST 20616 – Certificate II in Applied Fashion Design and Technology
Consistent with Qualification Rules and prerequisite requirements the qualification offered by the RTO comprises the following units of competence.
- MSMENV272 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- MSMWHS200 Work safely
- MSTGN2011 Identify fibers, fabrics and textiles used in the TCF industry
- BSBDES301 Explore the use of colour
- MSTCL2010 Modify patterns to create basic styles
- MSTCL2011 Draw and interpret a basic sketch
- MSTFD2005 Identify design process for fashion designs
- MSTFD2006 Use a sewing machine for fashion designs
- MSTCL2005 Use specialised machinery to assist assembly production
- MSTCL2019 Sew components, complex tasks
- MSTCL3003 Perform garment repairs and alterations
- MSS402051 Apply quality standards
- MSTGN2006 Perform test or inspection to check product quality
This course is followed by a further 7 units in the Certificate III course.
To participate in this course, please register your details below and we’ll be in touch with further information.